Commission Status: OPEN
GENERAL COMMISSION INFO
How to commission me:
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
• Type of commission you want (Full body/portrait/sketch/other)
• Style you want (realistic/anime/other. Please link me a style reference)
• Describe your character(s)
• Visual references of your character(s) if you have them
• Specify as many as you can: personality, expression, accessories, hairstyles, etc.
I will tell you how much the drawing will cost, and you can feel free to add/subtract details to make it work for you.
The Commission Process
• I will do a sketch and send it to you first
• During the sketching stages, any revisions are allowed
• Once you’ve accepted the sketch, payment is required before I continue
• After I receive payment, I will finish up your commission
• I will not make any serious changes after the sketch has been approved, as it becomes nearly impossible to erase/change after a certain stage. (Remember, you’re paying for traditional art – not digital)
• The process can take between a few days to a few months, depending on the workload/waiting list. Please be patient.
• I’ll keep you updated on the progress
• If there is a strict deadline, PLEASE inform me (in case of urgency extra charges may apply)
• Notice that all prices are approximate and vary depending on complexity and required style
• Here’s the fun part – payment methods can vary. For example, if you have an unused gift card (Target? Etsy? Wal-Mart?) lying around, you can use that to pay some (or all, depending) of the price! You can also feel free to barter and/or haggle, but I DO RESERVE THE RIGHT to refuse/demand money if I deem it necessary/am not interested in the barter. I may allow you to pay in installments, too.
• Please notify me when you’ve sent the payment
• These сommissions are for personal use only and not for sale. (Giving them as gift is, of course, entirely permissible.)
• You can upload the art as long as it’s properly credited
• I may post it (as well as process steps and sketches) to any of my online galleries (crediting you as the customer and the owner of the character)
• In case of commercial work PLEASE CONTACT ME to discuss terms and conditions
I DO NOT DRAW R/18+
• Refunds are permitted only if you cancel the commission at the sketching stage (I will give you back 50% of the payment)